Automate your interim’s with CaseWare Africa‘s interim financial statement template. Automation is one of the key strategies driving financial reporting, because it reduces manual intervention and makes the process both more streamlined and accurate.
Until now, the market has lacked an automated solution to easily prepare interim financial statements. Our new interim financial reporting template will help you to ensure that you are compliant.
Benefits Of Interim Financial Statements
- Simplify the importing of data from multiple periods.
- Unify the reporting process across an entity with seamless integration into our IFRS template.
- Consolidate multiple entities quickly and easily.
- Increase consistency and efficiency across the financial reporting process.
- Prepare IAS 34 compliant interim, condensed, financial statements.
- Create explanatory notes as required by the IAS 34 standard as well as easily including specific requirements for exchanges like the JSE, NSE, and other listing requirements and market trends.
When you use both CaseWare’s interim and IFRS financial reporting templates together, the same data sets prepare both the interim and annual financial statements, which significantly reduces the risk of errors and the time needed to create the engagements. The template can be adjusted to produce semi-annual, quarterly, 5 monthly, and monthly financial statements.
Chat to us today about interim financial statements and how you can use them for your business.