National Treasury Illustrative Automated using Caseware
mSCOA Specimen Financial Statements enable municipal finance professionals to automate the preparation of financial statements in accordance with the National Treasury issued specimen.
Caseware Africa has all your accounting and financial reporting needs covered, with over 20+ years of experience in the industry, and over 200 municipalities that trust Caseware with their reporting.
Why trust Caseware for your mSCOA Specimen Financial Statements needs?
- Many of our clients have successfully produced a full set of GRAP-compliant financial statements
- We are here to help you every step of the way with additional support services
- We can help you update your version of Caseware to the latest update
- Assist with importing a set up of your Financial Statements
- Help upskill your staff to be self-sufficient when using Caseware
- Import datasets to Caseware
- Speed improvements
- No mapping required